The proposed loop line of Taipei MRT System starts in the front of Mu-Cha Zoo and ends at Nei-Hu. Its route passed Hsin-Tien, Chung-Ho, Pan-Chiao, Wu-Gu, Lu-Chou, San-Chung, and Shih-Lin. Tolal length is about 34.5Km and 31 stations will be set along the route. This line connects with 10 others such as:Mu-Cha line, Hsin-Tien line, An-Keng line, Chung-Ho line, Pan-Chiao line Hsin-Chuand line, Lu-Chou line, Sher-Z LRT, Tam-Shui, and Nei-Hu line. Build-Operation-Transfer model is Hsin-Chuang. The major tasks include:
(1) Project planning & related issues.
(2) To assist conducting public hearing.
(3) Submit Environmental Impact Evaluation Report.
(4) Submit Preliminary Project Planning Report.
(5) Submit Comprehensive Project Planning Report.
(6) Other related consultant services requested by the client
Location:City and County of Taipei
Bridge / Viaduct
Freeway / Highway
High Speed Rail / Railway
Mass Rapid Transit
Construction Management / Supervision
Water Resources / Soil Conservation
Landscape Engineering / Landscap Lighting
Inspection / Evaluation & Retrofit
BIM(Building Information Modeling)